Lil Yasir and Hassan

Paediatric is my worst subject ever. I love kids but I dont feel like being in this department. It is so rigid I tell ya! and I cant even spell Paediatric correctly without autocorrect.

During our Paediatric posting in Zanzibar, me and my friend both have our favourite kids. I mean, kids that we love to play with whenever we are in the hospital. My friend Ilyana, she loves to, shall I say bully this kid named Hassan. Hassan was admitted due to Nephrotic syndrome (a  kidney disease). He has this obvious puffy face and always sully and moody and expressionless. We became fond to talk to him everyday because whenever we tried to call out his name, he will just stare at us blankly, without any expression. He is silently hilarious seriousle!

My favourite kid was Yasir. He was a brother to one of the patients there. He was so clingy and super excited whenever he sees us. He literally loves to cling (if thats the right word lol idk). There was this one time, as i was playing with him, I took out a pentorch from my pocket, i thought kids would get attracted to light. But as soon as i took it out, his face totally changed! He instantly ran away from me and hid behind his mom. LOL so cute. I'll look up some vids of them soon

No comments:

Post a Comment